Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Movin' on.

Congratulations are in order as the Coyotes beat the Hawks last night 4-0 to seal up their first trip to the second round since they moved to the Valley. I,  like are Yotes and headed back to the valley today, preparing for round two.  Last night's win cost me approx $200, for tickets to round 2, I'm not a gambler.  I will GLADLY pay to cheer on my Coyotes.  This will also be my first time to the second round, as ticket prices in Washington are astronomical, if you can even get them.

The Coyotes next opponent will be the Nashville Predators.  I don't know a ton about the team, but I do know they feature lots of toughness and grit, as well as stellar goaltending.  The Preds beat the Detroit Red Wings in round one, rather handily, four games to one. 

I'll do some homework in the next few days and will post some series breakdowns and fun facts this week.

LETS GO YOTES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment