Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to my new Coyotes Blog

 Here's a little about me. I'm new to the Valley, moved here in December from Washington D.C.  I love hockey.  I avidly followed the Capitals when in DC, and picked up the Coyotes over the course of the winter. I was tempted to write a "Caps-Centric" blog back east, but there were tons, and I didn't want to be one of the hundreds.   The situation is different here, and I look forward to working my way into a much smaller on-line community, and the playoffs are the best time to get going.
 What makes this guy so qualified to write a blog you ask?  My answer is 10 plus years as a fan of the game, and 6 years or so of playing the game.   You may not always agree with the opinions posted here, but hopefully I can entertain you, make you laugh, and grow your interest in the game I love so much.   Feel free to comment on anything, just be respectful.
Thanks for the time, and LET'S GO CAPS  uhhh YOTES.  Ugh, this is going to take some getting used to.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment